Vauxhall Golf Course Rules for Members and Guests as of May 14 2020
Clubhouse Phone – 403-654-4085
- Physical Distancing must be adhered to at all times. 2 metres or 2 golf club lengths. If you are sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or flu/cold like symptoms please do not come to the golf course.
- Our clubhouse is open for guests to pay for golf, purchase beverages / snack items and to use the washrooms. One person at a time in washrooms and please leave main washroom door open. On course washroom is closed at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available outside the main door and inside the main door.
- When entering the clubhouse follow the arrows/and or line markings as needed to maintain physical distancing.
- If the number of people in the clubhouse does not allow for safe physical distancing please wait outside until someone leaves.
- All members and guests must phone for a tee time or stop in at the Clubhouse to make one.
- If you are planning on golfing 18 holes you must book two tee times.
- Tee times are approximately 16 minutes apart.
- When booking a tee time or prior to tee off you must give the names of all the members of your group.
- Golfers should arrive at the golf course no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee time.
- Please carry your clubs to the clubhouse as no carts are allowed to be used to pick up and drop off clubs from the parking lot.
- One person per golf cart unless you are from the same household.
- Carts for rental are assigned by the clubhouse staff. These have been cleaned prior to each use and will be located in front of the clubhouse. Proceed to the tee box by following the cart path around the putting green.
- Drop off carts in the large gravel area just east of #9 green and leave the keys in.
- Do not take carts to the parking lot.
- Pull carts are available. These will be assigned by clubhouse staff and drop off is on the gravel by the north clubhouse steps.
- Pins stay in rule. Do not touch or remove flagsticks whatsoever.
- Be generous with gimmies to avoid touching cups. 2 ft, one club length or longer.
- Rakes, ball washers, divot repair sand, benches and water stations have been removed. Please feel free to improve your lie in a sand trap.
- Scorecards will be issued by clubhouse staff.